Here are additional NCLER resources that you may find helpful:
- Webinar: Using Supported Decision-Making to Avoid Guardianship: Screening with the PRACTICAL Tool and Beyond
- Webinar: Representing a Client in a Defense of Guardianship Case
- Webinar: Overview of Guardianship and Alternatives to Guardianship
- Webinar: Guardianship Termination and Restoration of Rights
- Chapter Summary: Using Supported Decision-Making to Avoid Guardianship: Screening with the PRACTICAL Tool and Beyond
- Chapter Summary: Issues in Capacity: Balancing Empowerment and Protection
NCLER is a one-stop support center for the legal services and aging and disability community, offering trainings, case consultations, and technical assistance on a broad range of legal issues impacting older adults. NCLER is administered by Justice in Aging under a contract with the Administration for Community Living (ACL), in partnership with the National Consumer Law Center and the ABA Commission on Law & Aging.