We have a new and important opportunity to work with the Social Security Administration to provide hard evidence of fraud in the diversion of SSA benefits from our loved ones into the pockets of the guardianship predators.
This type of Social Security Diversion Fraud is referred to as MISUSE OF BENEFITS BY A REPRESENTATIVE PAYEE
here is the link to SSA website
MISUSE OF BENEFITS BY A REPRESENTATIVE PAYEE
Sometimes, people who receive Social Security Benefits are not able to handle their own financial affairs. In those cases, and after a careful investigation, SSA appoints a relative, friend, or another individual or organization to handle their Social Security matters.
When reporting allegations of Representative Payee misuse, there are several things that must be considered before reporting this information.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A REPRESENTATIVE PAYEE
Some of the duties of a Representative Payee include:
• Determining the beneficiary’s total needs and using the benefits received in the best interests of the beneficiary
• Maintaining a continuing awareness of the beneficiary’s needs and condition, if the beneficiary does not live with the Representative Payee, by contact such as visiting the beneficiary and consultations with custodians
• Applying the benefit payments only for the beneficiary’s use and benefit
• Notifying SSA of any change in his or her circumstances that would affect performance of the payee’s responsibilities
• Reporting to SSA any event that will affect the amount of benefits the beneficiary receives and to give SSA written reports accounting for the use of the benefits
A Representative Payee must apply the payments for the use and benefit of the entitled individual. The funds should be spent on the beneficiary’s current and reasonably foreseeable needs. The needs should be immediate and essential.
Examples of properly disbursed benefits are:
• Medical care and insurance
• Dental care
• Personal hygiene
• Rehabilitation expenses
If there are funds left over once the beneficiary’s current needs are met, the representative payee must save and/or invest the remaining funds in trust for the beneficiary.
Each of us must now immediately prepare a one page report about fraudulent SSA funds diversion to Guardians to include:
Title: MISUSE OF BENEFITS BY A REPRESENTATIVE PAYEE
Ward’s Social Security Number
Name of Guardian
Dates of Guardianship
Your report must indicate that the essential needs of the Ward were ignored in favor of legal and guardian and other fees diminishing the assets of the Ward, that SSA benefits did not benefit the Ward, that the benefits received were not used in the best interests of the beneficiary/Ward, that the benefit payments were not used only for the beneficiary’s benefit
Please compose this report ASAP and fax it to me at 305 503 5930
or mail it to POBox 800511 Aventura, FL 33280
PLEASE DO THIS ASAP
Sam Sugar MD
© 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)