- Judge, wife benefit from frail seniors’ money, Part 1.
- Judge’s history of debt: Foreclosures, IRS liens, Part 2.
- Judge appears to routinely violate Florida Judicial Code of Conduct , Part 3.
- Attorney – ‘Courts have allowed this culture’, Part 4.
- Chief judges presided over guardian’s divorce while judges take vacations together, Part 5.
- Florida: The Judge’s wife, a frequent court-appointed guardian.
One in a series of articles from Florida’s Palm Beach Post, written by John Pacenti, Palm Beach Post Staff Writer, and produced by Kristyn Wellesley and Gurman Bhatia